Friday, April 3, 2009

Fitting in with the Oracle crowd


For my DBA (Oracle Database Administration) class we were told to get a portable flash drive to store our databases on, one which we could easily transport to class. I already had one, but it is large and has all my precious travel photos on it, so I grabbed a new one at Costco. Well, we haven't really needed it yet, but for the next course when we do, I decided to spruce mine up.

It seems that most everyone in my classes are serious, older, already working in the field, professional IT types. So I thought of a great way to fit in... 'modding' my hardware and showing everyone I was a serious prospective database admin who will be more than ready to handle mission-critical systems with assurance, reliability and professionalism.


Look, it's so hardcore it has a back tat!

Man I love sparklies.

2 comments:

tavus said...

those are beuatiful. That's a lot of effort! I'm jelouse I don't have a hardrive like that...

Anonymous said...

omg, it has a tramp stamp!!!

 

Original Template by YummyLolly.com