Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Princesstårta = Accomplished

UPDATE:

I won! I conquered the Princesstårta.... mostly.


More on this later. In the meantime... anyone want to come over for cake? We cannot finish this thing.





(Original Post)

This is my next project:


A delicate, delicious and absolutely beautiful Swedish princess cake romantically called... Princesstårta.

First I have to go grocery shopping to pick up supplies.

Next, I will be making homemade marshmallow fondant.

Then I will be baking the sponge cake.

I will spend a very long time trying to assemble the whipped cream dome.

Finally, I will totally fail at spreading the fondant over the whole thing.

If I haven't gone nuts by this point, I'll decorate it (or give up and make Julie do it).

Wish me luck.

0 comments:

 

Original Template by YummyLolly.com